Chapter 17: Second Meet
When I lose myself in a muddle, I will wake up as soon as I come here.
当我浑浑噩噩快要迷失自己的时候,只要我来到这里,我就会清醒。
When I get down and can''t hold on, I can regain my confidence as long as I am here.
当我灰心丧气快要支撑不住时,只要我来到了这里,我就能重拾信心。
All the difficulties and hardships will be over. If I work hard enough and stick on long enough, I will eventually reach my destination, even if a boulder is before me.
相信自己只要足够努力、足够坚持,那么所有的艰难困苦都会成为过去式,这个世界上没有什么困难可以难倒我,我的前方哪怕有一块巨石拦住了我的去路,我也终将会到达自己的目的地。
Where there''s a will, there''s a way.
世上无难事,只怕有心人。
Any difficulties will be solved as long as my mind is firm enough. There is no problem in the world that I can not solve.
只要我的心志足够坚定,任何困难都会有办法解决的,这个世上就没有我过不去的坎。
I will never forget why I started, and I will surely succeed.
我永远不会忘记自己的初心,所以我一定会得到始终。
Keep going, keep fighting.
不断前进!不断斗争!
God will be giving me a big task to me.
天将降大任于斯人也,
He''s draining me emotionally and physically, starving me, and exhausting me first to confuse me.
必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为。
So that in enduring things.
所以动心忍性。
I will indeed become a qualified young woman if I survive through all the hardships someday.
历经所以有磨炼后,他日我定当心志有成。
One should be the way one likes and then make friends with people who appreciate one''s life. Turn on the right way to life, okay?
一个人应该努力修炼成自己喜欢的模样,然后结交欣赏自己的人,一同前行,这才是打开生活的正确方式。
Compromises may help, but it will be a new start of a nightmare every time you escape.
委曲求全也许是有用的,但每一次逃避和妥协都是沉入深渊的开始。
It’s painful to travel against the current, but if you don’t try to fight destiny, how can you find out which is your true self?
逆流而上会很痛苦,但是如果你不和命运决斗,怎么会知道哪个才算是真正的自己呢?
Too many compromises will make one not know who they are and lose themselves.
委曲求全多了会让自己不知道自己究竟是谁而迷失了自己。
I am here to think independently, find out who I